Website MORSE Corp
MORSE is seeking a highly-motivated Head of Contracts to join our team. This individual is responsible for the cradle to grave pre-award and post-award management of new and existing contracts, subcontracts, and other agreements. In this position, you will collaborate with business operations, program managers, and chief engineers to ensure successful full contract lifecycle management. You will work with MORSE’s customers and vendors, which include US Department of Defense and other Government agencies, prime contractors, and commercial item/defense industry vendors.
- Provide contract leadership and direction for new and existing contracts spanning across multiple portfolios for DoD and government customers
- Full contract lifecycle management including reviewing, redlining, structuring and negotiating contracts and agreements
- Work closely with Chief Engineers, Program Managers, and Finance to improve contract management best practices and processes
- Administration and tracking of modifications, purchase order awards, NDA’s, teaming agreements and software licenses
- Maintain internal and external customer satisfaction
- Support of proposal development and contract closeout activity
- Oversee government property management
- Maintain contract records and files
- 6+ years of work experience in defense contracts or other relevant contracts/grants experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in contracts, business, engineer, or related field or JD
- Knowledge of FAR/DFARs and other pertinent regulations
- Experience/familiarity with ERP systems (examples include JAMIS, Deltek, and Unanet)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a deadline-driven, often fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and outstanding attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to maintain contract files and records
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills and experience building strong relationships
- Experience reviewing documents to include contracts, subcontracts, and NDAs
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED and the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance
MORSE is an innovative, employee-owned, tech company located in Kendall Square in Cambridge, MA specializing in solving multi-disciplinary problems faced by the US National Security Ecosystem. Our specially selected team of engineers, software developers and scientists develop algorithms, software integrated prototypes and solutions for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Manned and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, Mission Planning, and Situational Awareness.
The team at MORSE takes pride in being the smart team that is easy to work with. We focus on steady, long-term success while maintaining a collaborative, enjoyable work experience for our employees. Our team values work-life balance through flexibility and other programs, along with a comprehensive benefits package for employees and families. For more information, please visit www.morsecorp.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com