The Annual March Workshop is the flagship event for the NCMA Boston Chapter. It represents the preeminent professional development opportunity for the contracting community of Greater Boston and New England. In the last two years we have successfully implemented virtual access and continue to work to expand our reach. The March Workshop event delivers speakers and presenters from Academia, Government, and Industry, featuring over a dozen courses offered on a wide range of procurement and leadership topics, with an attendance of 400+ attendees. The March Workshop provides a unique platform for educational, networking, and sponsorship opportunities for our members and the organizations they belong to.
Bentley University, 175 Forest Street, Waltham, MA
In-Person Attendance: $270.00
Virtual Attendance: $220.00
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT:
Save 10% by registering before January 25! Use coupon code EARLY10
Please contact email@example.com for group discounts.
CEO and Co-founder, Profit Isle
Presenting Reoptimizing Supply Chain and Business
1. Professional Communications Workshop
2. CMMC 2.O – March 2023 Updates
3. Physically Securing and Hardening Your Physical Infrastructure & Supply Chain
4. Hot Topics – Infrastructure, Climate, Grants
5. Unique Perspectives from Women in Defense
6. Best Practices & Risk Areas for FAR 15 Proposals
7. DCAA and DCMA Recent Updates
8. Small Disadvantaged Business Reform
9. It’s not a Resolution, It’s an Intention! 7 habits a Contracts Professional should Aim for this Year
10. Qui Tam and Fraud Reporting
11. U.S. Air Force & U.S. Navy – Similar, Yet Different Approaches to Innovation
12. Developing Next Gen Procurement & Contracts Talent
13. IP & Data Rights Update
14. Requests for Equitable Adjustments & Claims
15. A133 Single Audit – Best Practices, Common Pitfalls, and What’s New
16. Preparation for the Win – Proposal Strategies on Winning More Govt Business
*Course titles subject to change.
This year’s March Workshop will be held in a hybrid fashion on March 15th, 2023, allowing both a safe, in person experience at Bentley University, but also virtual attendance. To ensure that the virtual attendees and event sponsors have the best engagement possible, NCMA Boston has contracted with a virtual event platform, professional production crew, professional designers, photographers, and editors to create an engaging environment and opportunities that go beyond what you have seen in the past.